“Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.” -Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Almighty has blessed us all with some of the beautiful flowers with some of the distinct features. From its awe-strikingly beautiful hues to its standing out of the crowd patterns, shapes and scents, no wonder why flowers have been said to be God’s finest craftsmanship. And from time and again, the intricacy of the detailing done by him proves he is the greatest artist of all time.
Flowers are known for its own language of expression. Different colours of flowers are said to convey different meanings and emotions which are personal to one. For example, red flowers are said to emote feelings of love, romance, desire and passion. Whereas talking of some yellow flowers – they are said to symbolise happiness, friendship, the taste of success and pride. The bright yellow colour of beautiful flowers such as roses, sunflowers, water lilies, dahlia, carnations, hyacinth, lotus, marigolds, daffodils, gerberas, peonies and other such exotic species of flowers are their own kind of beautiful. That is the reason yellow flowers make a classic gift for various occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, friendship’s day or to celebrate friendaversary.
While when a bouquet of yellow flowers is passed onto someone dear, it is quite obvious that one is going to be swoon with its bright happy colour or with its sweet-smelling scent. But then, the deep, beautiful feelings that get emoted through those flowers is sure to leave one speechless. But did you know that these yellow flowers have even some health benefits to offer us? Yes, you heard us! As some of the parts of these yellow flowers are edible, they have proven to be even more effective than some of the allopathic medicine. Let us know which yellow flowers are these:
- Yellow hibiscus can be relished in and as part of jams, jellies, salads and other such treats. It is said hibiscus tea reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels in a person.
- Honeysuckle is another such yellow flower which has got some medicinal properties to be proud of. It is said that the flower extracts of this species of the flower have got excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nasturtiums are not just added on top of cakes and other baked items as a garnish. They have a variety of minerals and health-promoting compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Purslanes are known to be filled with plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It also contains omega 3.
- Yellow roses have some effective compounds in them which helps to eliminate anxiety in a person and thereby, replacing it with calm, relaxing vibes.
- Squash Blossoms makes our eyes healthy, improves our immunity, helps to treat the common cold and looks into improving male fertility.
- Yellow jessamine is an excellent cure for sore throats, acute influenza and mental disorders.
- The leaves and flowers of the yellow cosmos are used to prepare medicine for malaria.
So, this was all about some beautiful yellow flower symbolism and health benefits.